Skip to content

May 22, 2011

Well, the magic rules (which included ‘Turning Undead’ and some other loose ends) is done. I got sidetracked on re-doing the cleric’s magical abilities – rolling them into the ‘Turn Undead’ mechanic – but decided I didn’t like the direction it was going since it was creating a completely alternate magic system. I also started playing around with monster stats since I want to have certain issues regarding monsters figured out before I start testing. So it took me roughly 9 days to get the magic system done. That put me an additional 4 days behind (total of 14), but I now have 41 days to go on  the project. Now I get to do cleanup; I’ve got 14 days but that seems very optimistic based on how long it took me to do magic. On the other hand, I may actually take a day off of work just to work on this. I think if I could dedicate a full 8 hours to this project I could make a LOT of progress. We’ll see.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: