Skip to content

Spells Completed

May 13, 2011

Well, the good news is I got all of my spells edited and updated. The bad news is I’m another 6 days behind schedule. Definitely the biggest slog of the entire project; of course, vacation and a busy work/home schedule hasn’t helped matters.

I initially wanted to complete the magic rules first, but I was ‘spinning my wheels’ a bit as I tried to work out certain mechanics while still trying to keep the system recognizable as a D&D magic system. So I hit the spells since I knew it was something that I could make progress on. I think I’ve figured out how I’m going to “tackle” the magic system, so I’m going to start that tonight.

So I’m roughly 10 days behind but am down to 46 days to go.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: